What are cookies?
- Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, tablet, mobile phone, etc.) when you visit a website.
- Cookies allow us to recognize your device and obtain information about your browsing on our Site.
What type of cookies do we use?
We use different types of cookies on our Site:
- Technical cookies: they are essential for the proper functioning of the Site and allow users to browse it and use its functions and services.
- Analytical cookies: they collect information about how users use the Site and allow us to improve how the Site works.
- Personalization cookies: they allow us to remember your preferences and personalize the Site according to your interests and needs.
- Advertising cookies: they allow us to display personalized advertising based on your interests and browsing habits.
- Improve the user’s browsing experience.
- Analyze how users use our Site and improve how it works.
- Personalize the Site according to user preferences.
- Display personalized advertising based on the user’s interests.
How can cookies be managed?
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to reject them or to receive an alert before they are downloaded. Please note that if you reject cookies, some features of our Site may not function properly.
In addition, you can choose to disable or delete third-party cookies used for personalized advertising through ad settings tools.
How can I get more information?
If you have any questions or concerns about our cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us through the communication channels available on our Site.
Updates to this cookies policy